- Ice Academy
- Field House
- Fit Club
- Indoor Climbing
- Bar Method
- Barefoot Medical Arts
- BK Athletics
- Brain Boost
- Carabiner's Indoor Climbing
- Cinch Gourmet Meals
- Double Up Dance Studio
- Fairfield Fencing Academy
- Fairfield Ice Academy
- Fairfield Hot Yoga
- Fairfield Pilates
- Fairfield Sports
- Field House
- Fit Club
- Get In Shape for Women
- Gym and Cheer Academy of CT
- GCA Parkour and Freerunning
- Jennifer Butler
- Local Kitchen & Beer Bar
- LoveHealing Massage Studio
- The Stand Juice Company
- The Studio
- Wise Learning
- World Champion Taekwondo
Daily Camp Schedule
Vacation Camp Schedule:
|9:00am-10:00am||Gym & Cheer Academy||
Fairfield Fencing Academy
|Gym & Cheer Academy||Fairfield Fencing Academy||World Champion Taekwondo|
|10:00am-11:00am||Brain Boost||Gym & Cheer Academy||World Champion Taekwondo||Brain Boost||Gym & Cheer Academy|
|11:00am-12:00pm||Fairfield Ice Academy||World Champion Taekwondo||Brain Boost||Fairfield Ice Academy||Fairfield Ice Academy|
|12:30pm-1:30pm||Fairfield Fencing Academy||Double Up Dance Studio||Carabiner's Indoor Climbing||Double Up Dance Studio||Fairfield Fencing Academy|
|1:30pm-2:30pm||The Field House||The Field House||The Field House||The Field House||Carabiner's Indoor Climbing|
|2:30pm-3:30pm||Carabiner's Indoor Climbing||Parkour||Fairfield Ice Academy||Parkour||
|9:00am-10:00am||Fairfield Ice Academy||
Gym & Cheer Academy
|Fairfield Fencing Academy||Gym & Cheer Academy||Brain Boost|
|10:00am-11:00am||The Field House||The Field House||Brain Boost||The Field House||World Champion Taekwondo|
|11:00am-12:00pm||Brain Boost||Brain Boost||World Champion Taekwondo||World Champion Taekwondo||Gym & Cheer Academy|
|12:30pm-1:30pm||Carabiner's Indoor Climbing||Carabiner's Indoor Climbing||Parkour||Carabiner's Indoor Climbing||Carabiner's Indoor Climbing|
|1:30pm-2:30pm||Fairfield Fencing Academy||Fairfield Ice Academy||Fairfield Ice Academy||Fairfield Ice Academy||Parkour|
|2:30pm-3:30pm||Parkour||Double Up Dance Studio||Carabiner's Indoor Climbing||Double Up Dance Studio||
Fairfield Ice Academy
|Brain Boost||Brain Boost||Gym & Cheer Academy|
|10:00am-11:00am||World Champion Taekwondo||Fairfield Fencing Academy||The Field House||Gym & Cheer Academy||The Field House|
|11:00am-12:00pm||Gym & Cheer Academy||The Field House||Fairfield Fencing Academy||Fairfield Fencing Academy||World Champion Taekwondo|
|12:30pm-1:30pm||Parkour||Parkour||Fairfield Ice Academy||Parkour||Fairfield Ice Academy|
|1:30pm-2:30pm||Carabiner's Indoor Climbing||Double Up Dance Studio||Carabiner's Indoor Climbing||Double Up Dance Studio||Fairfield Fencing Academy|
|2:30pm-3:30pm||Fairfield Ice Academy||Carabiner's Indoor Climbing||Parkour||Carabiner's Indoor Climbing||
Carabiner's Indoor Climbing
- The camp schedule is listed on our website under the Daily Camp Schedule tab. Please refer to this in regards to drop-off and pick-up.
- Please fax 203-254-8438, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or bring a copy of your child’s latest physical form signed by their physician. If you need a form, it can be found on our website, www.sportsplexatfairfield.com, under the Camp Information tab. THIS IS STATE MANDATED. ALL CAMPERS NEED THIS FORM.
- If your child has medicine that they will need on their person, please make sure that you fill out the Authorization for the Administration of Medication form. This form can be found on our website under the Camp Information tab. If you have a form already, we will accept that.
- Lunch will be provided each day by Cinch. The menu and ingredients list can be found on our website under the Camp Lunch Menu tab. If your camper has a food allergy to any of the listed ingredients, please pack a lunch each day with their name written clearly on the outside.
- All campers must wear sneakers and clothes that they will be able to run, jump, stretch and move in. No skirts. Long pants are required for fencing and ice skating. All campers also need a bike, ski, or hockey helmet, warm clothes and gloves for ice skating. If you do not have skates, we will provide them for your child.
- Snacks and water are offered to every camper at 10am and 2pm every day. If you would like to bring a water bottle, please make sure your name is clearly printed on the bottle.
- Please be sure to inform us of any ALLERGIES, MEDICATIONS, or DISABILITIES. The more information you provide about your camper, the better their experience will be.
- All campers must bring all of their belongings with them from venue to venue.
- No cell phones will be allowed in camp. Every venue has emergency contact information for each camper.
- You must sign your child into and out of camp.
- Camp ends promptly at 3:30pm. If your camper has not been picked up by 3:45pm, your child will be brought to Extended Fun and you will be charged the $20 fee.
- Early and Extended fun will take place at Gymnastics and Cheerleading Academy.
- Any camper that will be walking at dismissal will need a letter signed by a parent or legal guardian, stating the date and giving permission to be a walker without supervision.
We are going to have a lot of fun! If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us at 203-245-8399. We look forward to instructing and playing with you!
-Sportsplex at Fairfield Staff
Coming Up at Sportsplex
Our Fall Session is underway at the Sportsplex! We are still taking registrations for ice skating, hockey, field sports, gymnastics, parkour and more! Please contact your venue of interest for more in...Written on 10 September 2014
Join us at Sportsplex@Fairfield this Sunday, June 8th, for Family Fun Day! From 2:00-5:00PM, the Sportsplex will be offering free classes, demonstrations, open gym, disco skating, giveaways, and much ...Written on 06 June 2014