It is state mandated that ALL campers registered for the Multi-Sport camp have a medical form completed and signed by a physician. Click here to download Camp Medical Form
All campers must also fill out and sign Sportsplex & GCA/Parkour waivers before attending. Click here to download Sportsplex Waiver. Click here to download the GCA/Parkour Waiver. Click here to fill out the Rock Climb Fairfield Waiver.
Also, if the child's health requires that they have medication on their persons while at camp, the following two forms need to be filled out and signed by a physician as well.
For those campers that may need to take medicine while at our camp.
Sportsplex@Fairfield does not have a licensed practitioner on staff to administer medicine. We have unlicensed staff members that have been trained in First Aid, Oral, Topical, Injectables, Inhalents, and AED usage. If you have any questions or concerns please contact our Director, Tamara Guarino at 203.683.0000
Click here to download the Authorization for the Administration of Medication form.
- No Cell Phones - Every venue has emergency contact information for each child.
- No Skirts - Wear clothing that you will be able to run, jump, stretch, and move in.
- Pants are required for Skating & Fencing
- Parents/Guardians must sign campers in and out each day.
1- Day Camps: $100 Full Day | $65 Half Day
Full Week Camps: $399 Full Day | $250 Half Day
* Please note that there are no refunds or make-ups for Sportsplex Camps.
* Registration Deadline is 5:00pm the day before camp begins. All registrations after 5:00pm will be charged a $25 late fee.
* If you need to change camp weeks for any reason there is a $25 change fee. Changes within 1 week of your camp start date are NOT permitted.